Napa Valley Real Estate Search
Action Plan for Buyers
The Corro Ramirez real-estate company prides itself in providing our clients with outstanding, personalized service. Our customized system makes the buying experience stress free.
Here's our "Plan of Attack" for Buyers:
- Walk you through the buying process so that you will have an idea on how it works and what to expect. We take this opportunity to listen to your wants and needs when looking for a property.
- Help you understand the importance of contingencies and escrows, and the difference between a direct lender and mortgage broker. Many buyers (especially first time buyers) have a lot to learn about the details of buying a home.
- Recommend the best lenders we know of, if you are not yet dealing with one. If you are, then we will work with your lender. The goal is to give you options and guide you through the process.
- Sign you up to receive listing alerts instantly as new properties become available.
- Search the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) for inventories that matches your criteria (usually right after the initial consultation). We also reach out to agents inside and outside our office for any upcoming inventory that could match your preferences in a property.
- Notify you regularly as matches in the inventories occur.
- Schedule you for appointments to view properties that match your criteria as they become available.
- Advise on what terms the offers will be written to maximize the chances of it getting accepted, while still making sure you are aware and completely understand the terms we present.
- Submit your offer to the listing agent with all the necessary information about you, the buyer, so that the offer still stands against the competition.
- Open escrow and schedule an inspection if you deem it necessary.
- Review disclosures and reports with you.
- Update you through routine calls about the timeframes and answer any questions and concerns that may come up.
- Make arrangements to schedule the date and time for the signing of the deal.
- Schedule a last walkthrough on the property a few days prior to the closing to assure you that it is in the condition it was agreed upon.
- Schedule the delivery of keys after closing of property is confirmed.
- Deliver the final set of documentation involved in the transaction to you, the new home owner.
Free Daily Email Updates
- Automated home searches
- Favorite properties
- Email updates
- And much more…