Action Plan for Sellers
The Corro Ramirez real estate team prides itself on taking a proactive approach when we list a property. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of our clients. We have formulated a system to help our sellers pitch their properties at a premium and net the most amount of money in the process.
Here's our “plan of attack:”
- Price your home competitively so that it opens the market as opposed to narrowing it.
- Provide you with current information on market trends.
- List your home in the local Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
- Install a professional “For Sale” sign.
- Ensure that your home is seen by as many potential buyers as possible. We will list your home on numerous real estate web sites including Napa Register, Zillow, Trulia, Craigslist, Realtor.com, as well as on social media sites like Twitter and Facebook.
- Feature your home on our websites, Napalisting.com and corroramirez.com
- Create a virtual tour of the home to place on YouTube and WineCountryHomes.TV.
- Send the surrounding 250 neighbors a professional “Just Listed” post card.
- Promote your home to agents in our office’s weekly sales meeting, and stage a tour of your home.
- Promote your home to the all the local agents in our local weekly MLS board meeting and stage a tour of your home.
- Create a list of features of your home for brokers to provide to their potential buyers.
- Send the feature list to the top 10% of selling agents in the market so they can market it to their potential buyers.
- Conduct daily prospecting to find additional buyers for the property.
- Open lines of communication with the buyer leads, centers of influence, and previous clients to get more potential buyers.
- Keep you notified of different methods of financing the buyers might want to use.
- Keep you updated with feedback from real estate agents who showed the home.
- Represent you in all offers and presentations to make sure you get the best price and terms.
- Handle all the follow ups with the mortgage, title and other closing procedures when a contract is being accepted.
- Inform you when the property closes.